Friday, December 18, 2009

Where Do Babies Come From Mom??

Well, there has been a few discussions lately about where babies come from and how they are conceived. So OD asks one day, "where me and Alan 'did it' when we 'had' this baby," (meaning where did we conceive her. He said, "was it in Vegas when you went last time?" I said, "no, it was here at home." Joshie lets out a huge, "ugh!! I didn't need to hear that." I said, "well, you guys asked." And I started laughing. Kids are so funny when they hear about their parents having sex. I guess I didn't like the thought of my parents having sex either, but it's a fact of life, and if it didn't happen, they wouldn't even be here to be questioning us in the first place.
So everyone had left the room, and I told OD where he was conceived, he thought it was cool. He wasn't so grossed out, I don't know why. Maybe because it was about him, and and maybe because his dad isn't around. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment