Friday, December 18, 2009

Our Little Pnut

Well, approximately two weeks after we did the amnio, the genetics counselor called me, again. Ugh, I really don't like talking to this guy, nothing personal, I just wish he wasn't even in the picture, know what I'm saying? He asked me if I had time to talk to him, I said yes. I was nervous, because of the way he was talking to me, he was almost whispering and didn't sound very upbeat or happy at all. It didn't sound like I was in for a positive talk.
So he proceeds to tell me that they got my results back and that everything looked NORMAL!!!! Oh my Dear Lord, thank you!!!! But I already knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew God was great, and I knew He was going to give us a healthy baby girl. I knew from the very beginning, even though, I will admit, when I got the news of the screening, I got scared, I wept, I asked why? But, I guess that would be a normal reaction. I think anyone would have felt the same. But after talking with God, I felt, I knew, everything would be okay. So the counselor says at the end of the conversation, "have fun with the rest of your pregnancy." I sure will. I'll relish everything about it.
God's Grace and Mercy Are Enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment