Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P Michael

























































Yesterday Michael Jackson died, yes, died. Oh my gosh, I couldn't even believe it. I was at the chiropractor and heard it on the radio, but it had not been confirmed yet, so I was kinda like, well, maybe he didn't. But I got home and Darian was watching CNN and the UCLA Medical Center did in fact confirm that he had died. Wow, what a shocker!! I mean, nobody seemed to know that he was sick or anything like that. But a family lawyer by the name of Brian Oxman, who has known the Jackson family forever stated that he had told MJs family of his worries of his dependence on prescription drugs. Apparently he was taking meds for his back and leg that he had injured at some point, and he said, when Anna Nicole Smith had died, he thought to himself, "this had better not happen to MJ, I've warned them." But nobody listened and I'm sure he had many enablers who just said YES to him all the time, without question. Also, on Dateline last night, someone was saying that he was also anorexic, which if he was, was a bad combination of circumstances. Because when you're anorexic, your lungs and heart are in serious jeopardy for many, many things to happen to them, you're just in an extremely fragile state. The coroner is doing the autopsy today, but the toxicology reports won't be in for another 6-8 weeks. So we'll see what they say. I'm thinking it is definately another case just like Anna Nicole and Elvis and Heath Ledger, wrong mix of meds. How sad.
How I wish I had seen MJ in concert in person, wow, what a showman he was. I'll never get that chance. Bummer. MJ you will be missed in so many ways, and no matter what your sins, only the Father can judge you now, for we are all sinners in our own way, each has a different sin. But rest in peace, there will never be another like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment