Thursday, June 11, 2009

Joshie's 8th Grade Promotion

Momma and Darian waiting for the ceremony to begin.
Getting his certificate.



Joshie with both his Grandma's.


As of June 5th, my Joshie is now an official "High Schooler." Wow, it's kinda strange that I now have two kids in high school. They get big so fast. Joshie has had a bit of a change this year, for the better, I'm sure. He went through some things this past year, and now he's rebuilding his life and doing things for himself. He's going to start Muay Thai Kickboxing and wants to start playing the drums, I'm so happy that he wants to start doing something, and not just sitting around playing video games. I want him to become passionate about something, anything, and hopefully he will with one of these new things in his life. I'm excited for him. So here's a few photos of his promotion, it was nice, long, but nice and I'm glad he was able to go through that rite of passage. Next stop, high school Graduation, God Willing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment