Friday, April 24, 2009

Bling Bling!!




Well, we were at a Dbacks game and this really nice, really friendly man came up to all of us and was asking us how we were enjoying the game, asking if we liked our seats, hello? How can you not? Our seats are awesome. So anyway, he stayed and chatted for a bit and I noticed this huge ring he had on, you know me, the jewelry girl. I asked him if I could see it, expecting he would just hold his hand out, but no, he took it off and handed it to me. I said, "you don't have to take it off, oh gosh!" He handed it to me and this ring was huge, I thought my wedding set was big, but it actually dwarfed my rings. It was a 2001 Championship ring, blinged out all the way with diamonds ALL over it. It was huge, heavy, beautiful, shiny, wow, is all we could muster. He got a kick out of it, I'm sure. Ends up, he's one of the head honchos in the Dbacks organization. Like I said, he was soooo nice, he just wanted to make sure we were having a good time, and enjoying our "experience" at the ballpark. Anyway, we took pictures, because we had to prove how big this ring actually was. So here it is, in all it's glory. Wow, how cool if my lil' son could one day have one of those, my head was in the clouds, daydreaming of the day.......


No comments:

Post a Comment