Thursday, April 9, 2009

OD's Bad Day

Well, today my lil' guy had a baseball game. I got there a bit late, but as I'm walking up he comes running up to me with a plastic baggie with ice, held up to his temple. He proceeds to tell me, as quickly as he possibly can, that he got hit in the head (the helmet, he later says--thank God). As he's telling me, he's got this mischevious look in his eye and he's smiling, like he's proud of it, he survived. Later as I'm sitting there, one of the mothers starts telling me how hard he was hit with the baseball, she said it was a loud "THUMP!" I wish I would have been there to videotape it, and have it recorded for the OD history books. Oh well, I'll know now to be there on time, all the time. BTW, we lost 6-0 to the Phillies.

No comments:

Post a Comment