Thursday, April 9, 2009

MY BEAUTIFUL JESUS!!!


Well, I had seen Jesus (not literally), but a really beautiful carved, Jim Shore, Jesus at Hallmark about 2 or 3 months ago. He was beautiful, but he was expensive, (since when did that ever stop me though, huh?) Anyway, I went back yesterday to see if he was still waiting for me, and lo and behold, there he was, in all of His Glory!! Check out the picture, he's awesome. But little did I know there was more to him than met the eye. I take him home and realize that there's this little solar power pack that is attached to him. I put it in the sun for a bit, and at night he lights up, along with the little animals that are with him. It's so cool. I had to put the power pack back in the sunlight today because I didn't charge it for that long yesterday. But it will automatically turn on when it's dark, and turn itself off when it's daylight. I love Him!!! Check him out. And I will be leaving Him out, even when Easter is a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment