Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sadness . . . . . partly












Well, today I was downloading some pictures from our camera onto the computer and came across these pictures. When I saw them, I was in part, sad and partly happy. Sad, because I see all of our kids and how quickly time flies by, seeing them in these pictures, you see how small and innocent they were; but happy, because they are all growing up into wonderful young men and women (yes, we've had our moments), but that's all part of life, learning and experiencing with our children. Anyway, just wanted to share and let you all experience your own special "moment" seeing these pictures. By the way, these pictures were taken February 2006, when we had O.D.'s party at Amazing Jakes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. They ARE growing so fast! My baby Sebbie looks like a baby in that pic! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!

    ReplyDelete