Saturday, April 18, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys







Well, my Joshie got an air soft gun a while ago when he went to church camp, they had "gun wars" and he absolutely loved it! So lately he's been doing the yardwork with Alan each Saturday morning and earning money in the process. So he has now "upgraded" and bought himself a new "shotgun," which he thinks is just the coolest, and it is, it shoots farther and faster. So now, O.D. wants to get in on the action, so Joshie took him outside and taught him how to use the "pistol," and the dos and don'ts of how to use it and proper safety of it. O.D. had a blast because his big brother was actually taking time out of his busy videogame time to show him how to use it and to actually go shooting and having "wars." So here is a bit of what they were doing. I thought the picture with the both of them in the house was funny, because here they're trying to look like gangsters or whatever, but look at the background and where they are, no thugs I know would be in a house like that. Ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That first pic would freak the crap outta me if I saw that coming towards me.......So fun!

    ReplyDelete