Thursday, April 9, 2009

Joshie MY Comedian

Well, last night, (Wednesday nights) Joshie and Darian meet with their church groups. Darian didn't go, because homework is a priority and all they were doing in church group was watching "The Passion of the Christ," (we can do that at anytime, since we own the movie). But Joshie did go, and was very enthusiastic about going. He had homework, but was adamant about finishing, which he did, and was like, "ok, I'm done, let's go!" Which I'm so excited about, I love that he loves going, he loves being with the kids and leaders that are there, it's amazing!!! Praise God!!! Anyway, when we left there it was time for my teenage boy to eat. And what did he want to eat? Beef. In-N-Out, that's it, nothing else would do. So as we're driving there I asked Joshie something (don't ask me what), but like 2-3 minutes later he responds with a loud, "HUH?" It sounded so dang funny I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Then it just turned into this huge "huh" fest. We get to the drive-thru and Joshie says, "when the girl at the window (that just took our order) is going to take the money and she's talking, I'm gonna say "HUH?" and hide, crouched down in the back of my SUV. WTF???? Is what I'm thinking?? It's gonna look like I'm a complete dumbass, like I'M the one asking her the ??????? But it was so funny. She took my money and asked if we were eating in the car or taking it home. "HUH?" Was the loudest response, (coming from the farthest backseat, no less--plus laughing from there as well.) So we proceed to the next window where they give us the food. The guy there repeats the order for the 10th time, yes, yes, I know what the f***k I, or rather, my son, ordered. Anyway, after he repeats it, another, at-the-top-of-his-lungs comes another "HUH?" OMG, I could barely contain myself. Before we even approached the darned window I was practically in tears from listening to Joshie repeat the infamous "HUH?" to me. It was hilarious!!! The guy at the window looked at me as if I was asking him to cut his eye out and hand it to me. I know I had a seriously twisted, laughing kind of face. Wow, what a sight. But he handed me my food and thanked me for my business, all the while I'm waiting to bust out laughing as I'm driving away with my son's food. He keeps me hopping and laughing and I love every minute of it. My son, my love, my Joshie.

No comments:

Post a Comment