Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Baby Boy

Well OD has always been very close to me and has always liked to snuggle, hug, and kiss me. But lately he has been a lot more. I don't know if it's because of the new baby coming or because he just loves me even more! Either way, I don't mind at all. I love when he comes and sits by me and just wants to be close. He will ALWAYS, and I do mean, ALWAYS smell me. He will smell my neck, chest, and even my feet and underarms (yeah, I know), but I guess his strongest sense is his sense of smell (which is funny because he has allergies and his nose is either plugged or is runny most of the time, but it doesn't keep him from smelling me and everything else!!)
So we're sitting on the couch the other night and he's smelling really good (his hair even smelled like Dreft laundry detergent--no, he didn't use that, but he sure smelled like it.) He starts putting his hands on my thighs, like he's trying to measure around and see how big they are. He told me recently that I had big thighs, and no I wasn't offended, it was just an observation. So he says to me, while he's 'measuring,' "you have big thighs, I LIKE big thighs. Do you think I'll have big thighs like Stephen Drew?" Now for those of you who don't know who he is, he's the shortstop for the Dbacks, and we've seen him in person, and that guy is seriously built. He has huge thighs, because he's such an athlete. So I told OD that, of course, he could have big thighs too, if he eats right and works out. He lamented on this for a bit and just smiled at me with that Spongebob smile (he has a little gap in his teeth, so he looks a bit like Spongebob to me) it's adorable.
But I have to wonder, was he talking about liking girls with big thighs or just being an athlete with big thighs. Because he also talked about some woman's boobs we had seen on 'Interview With a Vampire' movie. We were going to breakfast after church one morning and out-of-the-blue, I hear this little voice come from the back of the truck that says: "I don't like skinny boobs like that girl on the movie last night." I had to think for a moment and then I asked him why he thought they were 'skinny.' He said, 'they're just skinny, I like boobs like momma's.' How funny is that?? My 10 year old is already putting into his head what type of woman he likes. He likes Mexican girls, with long hair, my skin color, big thighs, and boobs like mine. Okay, that sounds JUST LIKE ME. Ha ha ha ha!!!! Well, we'll see who he ends up bringing home. Geesh, what happened to his 10 year old -15 year old self??? It's like he's 20 already.
Boys . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment