Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Little Baby Christina

When you haven't been pregnant for a loooong time, you tend to forget all the things that go along with your pregnancy. The uncomfortableness (if that's a word), being tired ALOT, the heartburn, fun stuff like that. But one of the things I really love, is being able to feel my baby move inside of me. She's been moving around since about 15 weeks, that I could actually tell it was a baby, and not some other bodily function. I am now almost 29 weeks and last night when I was laying in bed, I was laying on my left side, laying with my pregnancy pillow, which has saved my sleep life, and some little body part of hers scraped the inside of my tummy. Now I've felt little bumps and kicks and scrapes, but this one literally made me kinda jump because it actually tickled me and I laughed outloud. It was so funny and it felt funny. Then you get to thinking about what she's doing, was she flipping around, was her leg pointed straight out and flipping at the same time?? Who knows. I told Alan about what happened, because I think he was already falling asleep, and he says, "you get to have all the fun." I guess I do. I get to be the closest to her already, I get to feel her when she's not ready to go to sleep when I am, I feel her little hiccups. It's truly amazing and miraculous. I love her already and I haven't even seen her or held her yet.
Won't be too much longer yet, at times though, it seems so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment