Monday, May 18, 2009

What Next???

Well on Sunday, I went to drop off Krista's Mother's Day gift that I still had for her, since I haven't even seen her (or heard her voice) since Easter. She's not at the house, but Robert is there with the kids and he's showing me how Clem can walk now, and I have to leave because my lil' family is out in the truck waiting for me, so we can go eat (because we just got out of church and we're starving.) Anyway, as me and Robert are going in towards each other to say our good-byes, he steps on my foot, but it's wasn't so super painful, it was kinda like whatever. But I get in the truck and happen to look down at my foot and my middle baby toe is all bloody, and the nail looks like it's come off, but it doesn't fall off, but it doesn't even really hurt, until later . . . . . then my toe starts having shooting pains every so often.
Anyway, I say, What's Next?? Because I was supposed to start my official workout this morning, but now since it doesn't seem like I can even get a tennis shoe on it, I don't know what the heck I'm gonna do. Last week I didn't do anything, because I had all three kids at home sick, one day or the others. I was at the doctor three days in a row, oh it was a mess. Now this. When can I officially start my workouts??? We'll have to see what my little toe says.

No comments:

Post a Comment