Thursday, May 14, 2009

Paging Dr. Anna . . . .

This week, I have been a nurse, and I mean the whole week, so far. I was in the doctor's office Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and have had kids home every day this week, different days, different kids. Of course they all have the same ailments, sore throats, stuffy/runny noses, headaches, fevers. So, needless to say, I have done absolutely nothing to get myself in shape, I've been a blob and absolutely feel like one too. Come Monday, I'm getting on my bike and whipping myself around the block a few times, can't wait for the sickness to get out of my house. Let's just hope those little viruses haven't creeped into my body yet. No sign of any yet. Stay tuned . . . . . Hey, who's gonna take care of me if I get sick? Good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment