Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh, I Almost Forgot!!


On Saturday I took Joshie to get "his hair did." Sounding a bit ghetto huh?? Anyways, Vanessa did his hair, he got it colored, he wanted it black, so black that it has a blue tint to it and he needed a cut badly. So as he's having color put onto his head, of course mom breaks out the camera, to which, of course, he tries hiding, and does apparently. His expression, "wow . . ." is all he manages to say, is priceless and hilarious every time I hear it. It's as if to say, "wow, I can't believe you're doing this to me, yet again." I just have to laugh, that's what mom's do, right? It's my motherly duty to record all parts of ones life and the lives of my children. So dang it, if I have a camera in my purse (which I almost always do), then humor me and let me take my dang pictures. It's my right, and I stand by that. So I took a few pictures, but none of them have his face in it, only his hands IN FRONT of his face. So here it is, the one and only picture I could muster.

1 comment:

  1. How cute...you did your "mommy" job. He'll appreciate it when he has all these pictures to look back on.

    ReplyDelete