Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Pregnancy.....

Well, this pregnancy has been one of ups and downs. It has certainly been different than the other three, that's for sure. My other three babies have all come at 36 weeks, this one has not. Well, my OB has had me go to the hospital twice a week to have these "non-stress tests" done, to see how baby's heart rate is doing and to see if she's 'sounding', also, once-a-week ultrasound tests to see how much amniotic fluid the baby has around her.
Of course early-on, I had a scare and thought she was gonna come early, and now that we want her to come, since we've now reached 36 weeks, she doesn't wanna come out. She's biding her time. Every time I go to do the NSTs, I'm hoping that they say, "okay, it's time to admit you, today's the day!!!" But not so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment