Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Going to the Hospital.....But......

Well, I've had a few times that I've had to go to the hospital, because I thought it was 'time.' Unfortunately, three times they've told me I could go home. On the last time (Tuesday, May 11th), they actually said something WAS happening and had me walk the halls (in the beautiful hospital gown, no less) for an hour to see if I'd dialate anymore, but I didn't, she's just not coming. What the heck babygirl, what are you waiting for? I'm ready.
As the articles on the internet say, 'you won't be pregnant forever, the baby will come when it's ready.'
I know something is happening and it's going to happen really soon, I can feel it, my body can feel it.
I'm just praying that God tells me when I should go to the hospital. I don't want to wait too long and have to have my baby at home, that's my ultimate nightmare, because I don't think we would know what to do and I wouldn't want anything to happen to my little baby girl.
I'm sure He will let me know when it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment